i heard a rumor that during sex if the guy wants to have a girl that he will spit out girl seeds and if he wants a boy he will spit out a boy seed (you know what i mean when i say spit out a seed). how much truth is there to this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• WELL THE SEX OF A BABY IS DETERMINED BY THE SPERM. WHICH IS PART OF THE GUY. SO... YEA IT DEPENDS ON WHAT CHROMOSOME IS ''SPIT OUT''...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• LMAO! well, my hubby wanted a girl - and we have 3 boys. what does that tell you? LOL!!! but hey - they are pretty boys!!! LMAO!!
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 3:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• It's a yes and no answer. His sperm does determine the sex, however, he can't personally think ok, this time I want a girl.
    jvann1

Answer by jvann1 at 3:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• my dad wanted girls at first my mom had two boys, then my dad said screw it i want boys and ended up with two girls back to back after that, sooooo i would say no he cant just "pick" what he wants, my bf has a son already and he wanted a girl and now we're expecting a boy lol
    enjen

Answer by enjen at 5:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• yeah thats just a rumor. it is true, however, that the man does decide the sex of the baby but its not a multiple choice answer. its all up to fate. you can't pick it no matter how hard you think it. :)
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 10:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• YEPPP.. rumor! Sperm is in charge of whether its a boy or girl... but but the guy cannot tell his sperm what to "spit"
    mommy2be326

Answer by mommy2be326 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• UMMMM that's a BIG nope!!! Like other have said his sperm determines the sex but it has nothing to do with what he wants! My grandfather wanted a boy, he's got 7 girls!
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 1:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• He can't tell his testicles which seeds he wants to spit out. It's all about the timing, which most people can't control anyway. Just keep your fingers crossed & maybe you'll get the sex you want.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• 0. It is up to the man what the sex is, but only the mans sperm, not his big head.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Well I got lucky with my first i said I wanted a boy and I had one and with my second i said I wanted a girl and then i had a girl...but i dont think a guy gets to pick like that
    cjenkins12

Answer by cjenkins12 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2008