Should we buy a plastic kitchen playset (like littletykes, or whatever) or a classic wooden set for my dd this Christmas?

I cant decide, I like both! Which does your dd have....good or bad, why?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 5:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Shopping

• I mean the stove, fridge and sink things....not the dishes....thought I would clarify.... ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I like the little wooden ones. They just seem to have more "imagination" potential to me. I don't know why - it's just my feelings.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Plastic. Easy to clean and sanitize. No splinters, no sharp corners and much lighter to move. Some of the wood sets need to be anchored to the floor or the wall so they can't be pulled over on themselves.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I agree! The plastic ones are better to me. They're easier to clean. And more fun to me
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2008