Baby shower at a restuarant or at home??

my friend is throwing me a babyshower. and shes askin where i want it and themes and everything. im so lost. dont know where to start at. can anyone give me some advice or ideas just something.

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 1:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had mine at the park, we had a family BBQ ( it was at the end of May so the weather was nice) If I had to choose between the 2 tho I would do my home, depending on how many people are going to be attending.... I don't know where you live or how the weather will be but IMO the park was perfect because we had the BBQ, the men could play basketball ( yes we invited the men), the women could talk and the children could play at the park so everyone had a great time.....it was laid back but so nice... i wouldn't change a thing! GL and congrats!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would say at a home :) GL! Hope it turns out well :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would think that having it at home would be a more relaxing environment, not to mention you wouldn't have to pack up all the stuff and hall it home. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It would be more fun at a home
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• so. what kind of foods and stuff should be served?
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If your house is big enough to accomodate all of the guests then home is more relaxing and you dont have to transport the gifts. If there will not be enough room then a restaurant may be better.
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 1:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• im having my at a buffet because not ever one will fit in my house..
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010