A little sketchy situation...

so for those of you who know what craigslist.org is--its a online classifieds...well this guy posted a couple carseat bases on there for free and i went to go pick them up because they were for the carseat I got for my sister(she is due in nov). so i went there and got them and he was nice and stuff and i said if he had anything to sell or give away I would be interested if they were baby items. well he has my cell number because i texted him to get the address for the bases well when i left his house he started to text me again like " are those bases going to work for you?" and i said yeah they are the same as the carseat i got my sister. then he started saying like "do you have kids" i said yeah a 2 yr old son, and he keeps saying like "i want to do a playdate you interested?' " do you think your husband would care", then texts me this morning twice saying good morning and etc-im just weirded out-he wont stop texting me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I say give your hubby the creeps number :) One call from him should make it pretty clear.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Block his number!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ewwww. IGNORE! Craigslist scares me.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• you need to text him and say "this is inappropriate that you are texting me, please stop." and if he persists then have your husband call him
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I agree tell him to stop and if he doesn't have your hubby take care of it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• OMG....be careful..I would def block him or something definitely tell your hubby about it.
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• What cell carrier do you have?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• lol, you could have your husband call him and be like, "Hey sexy! Shit yeah I wanna have a playdate with you! But can we leave the kids out of it and just you and I play?" Have him say it in a flirtatious tone and make the guy think he has been hitting on a guy! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am ignoring him but its just weird that he asks me if i work and if my husband would care if we had play dates and stuff and i dont answer him. He is like 38 yrs old(i looked him up on facebook) and I am 23 lol I really dont want to be "friends" with this guy
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would block him and possibly report his ass.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010