I NEED HELP LOOSING 70 POUNDS, ANY THOUGHTS?

I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT, EATING RIGHT BUT THE WEIGHT DOES NOT MELT AS WELL AS WHEN I HAD 2 KIDS,I NOW HAVE 5 KIDS , AND MY LAST WERE TWINS, I WAS PUT ON BED REST WHEN I WAS 6 MONTHS BC I WAS DILATED TO 4 CM ,I HELD THEM IN TILL 39 WEEKS, THEY WEIGHT WAS 6'5 AND 6'4. NOW WHAT DO I DO ABOUT MY SELF?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Good luck, I'm trying to loose 20-25 lbs after my baby girl. The 5 lbs I lost was thanks to becoming sick with strep throat. lol get sick with the flu or strep throat? just kidding, I've heard drink a lot of water and keep exercising. Maybe boost up your exercising more than what you eat. That way you'll loose more than you intake.
    jvann1

Answer by jvann1 at 4:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• You did incredible keeping those babies from coming into this world too early! Great Job...and I know that bedrest is a job. Now it is time to get back into shape..ugghh. Unfortunately, it is diet and exercise...uggh again! I know the feeling. Just try and remember that your body will take up to 1 year to return to normal with a regular pregnancy...you had twins. Give yourself a break and a big pat on the back. You have 2 babies to show for all of the weight gain. There are several groups that are helpful to me ..one is sparkpeople and here on cafe mom...lose weight in 08. If ya need a weight loss buddy...let me know. I know this struggle better than Oprah. LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• You may want a quick fix and someway to lose weight easily and healthily: it's not going to happen!!
    The only way to lose weight healthily is to eat less calories and burn more calories. You want to do smaller portions, more fresh fruits and veggies, lean meat, skim milk, cut out friend fatty foods and cut out junk foods. You also need to squeeze in about 30 good minutes of cardio a day. I know it's hard with a new baby to excercise, but if you are serious about this, you will find time. Take the baby walking with you on a stroller. Start parking further away when you go to the mail, do a set of leg lifts of squats when you are folding laundry.
    This is not easy, but it is the only healthy way to see results. You have to make it a lifestyle change, not just a quick fix.
    Good luck girl!
    Oliviasmommy131

Answer by Oliviasmommy131 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• im trying to lose 20,,,,also,,email me if u want,,support is the best,,,,,i lost 20 before in one month on WW.......w; someone to share recipes and good and bad food days............you dont have to attend ....its on line or u cna get the book,,,,,,most insurance companies do pay for it though
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 8:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Hey if you want we can help each other, I need to loose 50lbs. I am going to do work out tapes, and count calories and fat. Let me know. Good luck
    rallins

Answer by rallins at 8:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I did the South Beach Diet and lost 40lbs. With walking or a bit of excersize it will come right off. My sil went on it and lost 20lbs right away and has kept it all off. The first 2 weeks are really hard, but after about 3 days you get used to it. It's a healthy diet. Good luck.
    MeganJean62

Answer by MeganJean62 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Where are you I see a doctor and I started April 28,2008 I just went back to the doctor this past Saturday I have losted 18.7 pounds and 2.5 inches I feel better about myself. I gained the weight when I got married to my husband I was 170 pounds when I met him, five years ago. I am trying to loose 110 more pounds. So let me know what area your in and maybe they might have the same doctor as I do.
    dulcedelarosa

Answer by dulcedelarosa at 9:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Besides the custom blend makeup I create, I am a Transitions Lifestyle Coach. I teach others how to loose weight using a system that is based on the low glycemic index. I lost about 65 pounds using this method. There is also an online community you can join with the system to help you with meal planning and support. The cost for the starter kit is $99.95 and includes a journal 2 products to help you inhibit the enzymes that turn starch into glucose, and reduce the number of calories that are turned into fat. It has a complete set of Cd's with it to help you on your way. It helps you know when are the best times of the day for your body to exercise to maximise fat burning. You have to get moving even if its put on some fun music and wiggle around the living room with your kids. You have to change your eating habits, for a lifestyle change because diets don't work.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 9:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Hello, have you tryed any diet program. Weight watchers is the cheapest and it helps. Good luck.
    Simmons1230

Answer by Simmons1230 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• good luck! its not easy losing weight. i'm trying myself and its SO hard! now i have to go drink my water ;)
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 10:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2008