What The Best Fundraiser You Ever Been Involved With?

Or ideas for fundraisers.

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 1:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• Juice Plus. The president of the PTA signed up as a Juice Plus Rep. All the money that she made from parents orders went to the school for feild trips, supplies all sorts of extras. It was a huge success.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Make A Wish.

:)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It's not a "fund" raiser but every year the radio station I work for does a holiday food drive. Each year over 4 days we collect enough to fill a city bus with boxes of food then we take it to the local food bank.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Krispy Kreme donuts. They sold really well in one city I lived in. It was one day's effort, Krispy Kreme was plesant to work with, and you make a good profit.

Yard sales.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Helping the church go to the Ukraine buy making themed baskets, i did that twice and then did the baskets again fro a relativ'e fundraiser benefit for her cancer
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• For several years now since my kids have been in the high school band, they have had a silent auction at the school. Lots of people bring in new donations and lots of money is raised. The band room has new lockers now for the kids to put their instruments in (instead of putting them on tables). As a matter of fact, son and I are going to three places today after school to ask for donations!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 1:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Silent Auctions are great! So are candy bars (you can get a case at Sam's for about $15 and sell them for $1 a piece). One of the best ones though, when I was in high school, one of the clubs I was in bought big jars of Laffy Taffy (each jar had like 1000 pieces of candy). We sold the candies for a quarter each. Most of us averaged selling a whole jar in a day!! So it worked great!!!!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I do fundraisers...I've always done very well with any of the ones I've done. I have an on-going fundraiser for a friend of mine for Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. It keeps doing so well. She just keeps it up every month.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We just came up with a fundraising package, it is EcoMist Waterless Carwash. The company just announced the package yesterday. You can get more info at http://www.savefueltoday.goxft.com and also my email and phone number are there if you need help.
    MarieEvelyn

Answer by MarieEvelyn at 8:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have a product that I have been using as a fundraiser for local organizations, that is so easy...just send order forms home for this product...there is no delivery, collection issues, order minimums, or any mess at all for the organization...message me at : thecoonfamily@mahaska.org and I will be happy to share this info with you...50% return on investment...huge!!!
    SOCMom

Answer by SOCMom at 8:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010