fullness in uterus feeling ...

I have been having this really "full" feeling in my uterus (or what I can imagine is my uterus), we had unprotected sex on the last day of my ovulation window on Monday, and Tuesday night I started this feeling - and I still have it! I think I had the same feeling with my son very shortly after we conceived him, but I don't remember for sure. Has anyone else had this experience/feeling? We'll find out for sure next week if there's another little one growing in there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• not sure, but good luck!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 1:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I had this feeling also especially with my first pregnancy.

My first sign that I was pregnant of course was that it was close to time for my period...and the first sign of my period starting (about a week before) my hands swell from water retention and my rings would get tight. I had no swollen hands and I was abnormally tired and distracted. Then I had the "full" feeling you speak of.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes, but it has always been gas or water retention caused by PMS. Even if you did conceive on Monday, that's way too early for symptoms to show up.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2010