• In the Spotlight:

Feeling a lot of flutters?

I'm feeling quite a bit of fluttering today. I'm only 14 weeks with my 2nd child. Is it too soon to feel the baby move? I'm a bit overweight too so I wasn't expecting to feel movement this soon but I know that's what I'm feeling. Anyone else feel their baby move sooner that 18 weeks?

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i do im 12 weeks and for like the past 2 weeks i have felt flutters as well i just cant wait to feel baby kick .. :D
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• im 13 weeks and i feel flutters and its awesome
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• With my first I was about 16 weeks, with my second I was closer to about 13. With each subsequent pregnancy most tend to feel them sooner. My mom swears that with me (her third) he was only like 11 weeks, and my husband's grandmother thinks her last daughter (her 11th) was noticably moving before she even knew she was pregnant.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2008