Does Anyone Have A

Normal healthy relationship? All I see is bad stories ? Are there no good ones out there? Mine is wonderful Im pregnant and even tho we got pregnant before our weding datte this Dec we are still getting married on that day . I love an amazing man and his family is wonderful . Anyone else have good stories??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Its mostly the bad times that people are asking adivce for, I'm happy with, and we're planning our wedding now too! =]
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Yes, i have a normal happy marriage. We have had our ups and downs like everyone else but we love each other.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• oh i wasnt trying to put anyone down . i was just wondering it is just so sad to see so manyu problems in one day
    Anonymous

• We have a fantastic relationship. We have been together for almost 6 years, not married, but had our first child a few months ago (not planned), but we wouldn't change it
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• The longer we're with someone the more stories we have to tell. Some will be good some might not be as good (some might suck) but the point is that we experience life with the ppl that mean a lot to us. We learn from the bad so even those are to be appreciated for what they bring to the relationship. How can one appreciate the glory of the good if they don't experience the yuk of the bad? It all balances out in the end.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I'm blessed too. We are a blended family in Christ. :) The problems start when people get hurt, prideful and won't choose to forgive, let go and work to change things for the better. You HAVE to tackle each problem as they come. BELIEVE me I've been there done that in the past... and oh but I've learned from my past plus Christ has changed me inside out!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Married 27 yrs and pretty damn happy
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• if you have a bad experience, you are likely to share it with ten people, while if you have a good experience you are likely to share it with two people. Or that is something that my husband learned in his management training. I am very happy in my marriage. I am not saying we don't have our problems, but for the most part, we spend some great times together and have a million amazing memories.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• my hubby said at first sight he felt that he was going to marry me. look at us now. married six months now. waited only 9 months to marry. happily married and can't wait to have our first child together.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Both my DH and I seemed to know at first sight we were suppossed to be married and now we have been married 18(almost 19) years and we have five wonderful children (though 2 are a set of twins). We are very happy together!
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2008