I have medical insurance problems, any advice?

I was recently living in Az under a cartain type of medical insurance covering me only in Az, I just moved to South Carolina about a week ago. I called Az to have my case closed out so I can receive insurance for South Carolina. Problem is they cant close it out until the 1st of november and im 9 months now. Weekly checkups needed. Ive tried asking the operators for the insurance company what i can do. But no answers... do you think I could still go to a hospital here and just have the bill mailed to my insurance company from Az until I can get covered here in SC?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• Call the insurance co in AZ and ask if they cover you for expenses in another state. If they won't then they need to coordinate benefits with the other insurance co. Is this state medicaid?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• mOST TIMES THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OPTION OF PUTTING IN A CLAIM AFTER THE FACT...WHAT IF YOU WERE JUST VISITING ANOTHER STATE AND NEEDED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE.....CHECK OUT ALL THE OPTIONS POSSIBLE AND GET IT DONE TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
    Anonymous