help

im 3 weeks pregnant ill be 4 weeks on the 18 im cramping like im goin to start a period is everythin ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You need to call your doctor.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• call your dr. But your uterus cramps at it stretches.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• does it cramp like this when you get close to your period?
    Anonymous

• I would of course ask your doc but I cramped a little too in early pregnancy and even spotted a bit. I was so freaked out! Sometimes your body is still in "period mode" and thinks it's going to start.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I had a lot of cramping when I was three weeks like I was about to start my period. And the baby was perfectly fine. Listen to your body. If you feel like this pain is more of an alarm than just a growing pain, set up an appt with your OBGYN or your regular doctor if your OBGYN won't see you.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• im 7 weeks and i have cramping 2 along with bloating its prob just everything stretching i have also had 2 miscarriages and i dndnt cramp at all with either one of em if u jst feel like ur having period cramps u shud b fine it is normal as long as theres no bleeding being pregnant is scary so if ur really worried go 2 the er or call ur doc!!! good luck
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2008