Are they serious?

ok so I know we've all seen it.....I'm talking about the post that says "I'm 2 months late on getting my period, I feel naseua all the time, and my boobs are very sore, AM I PREGNANT?"

Are they serious? Did they just come HERE to ask other moms if they are pregnant? HERE'S YER SIGN! How about this before you ask that question, go buy a test from the store, there are many that sell them, gas stations, drug stores, grocery stores etc etc. Take it and see what the results are, if you think it is false, call your doctor and go get testged there! It's really simple.

Or how about, "my LO just fell, there is blood gushing from their head, should I take them to the doctor?" ARE YOU SERIOUS? Of course, actually take them to the ER!

What kind of answers are they really looking for? Why do they ask such questions that should be common sense? Im just curious, that's all!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You are not the only one wondering about those women.

And yes, they are serious. Common sense is obviously not a part of everybodys brain.

^^^my answer will prolly be deleted by the CafeMom team again... lol ^^^^

There was a mother a couple days ago. her older son accidently smashed the younger sons finger in the door or something. finger have been swollen and it hurt when they got touched. After one week (she said), the finger have been still swollen and hurt.. should she go to the doctor was her question?!

i would say how about those finger could be broke?! seriously? thats just stupidity. im not sure how much longer she wanted to wait?! til the finger fell off or what?!

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH makes me mad to read stuff like that.

c-o-m-m-o-n---s-e-n-s-e !!!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I'm sure my question will get replorted and deleted too! I sometimes want to ram their heads against the wall and say DOES THAT HURT? would you like to go to the dr? DUH HELLO, so would your kid!

then there are those moms who take their kids in when they sneeze once and cough two times!
    Anonymous

• There are way more stupid people in the world then you realize..till you come here and read some of the questions people ask.
    Anonymous

• I like the stuff like "My son jumped off the couch and knocked his teeth into his throat. Should I be concerned?" "I think that I am pregnant, can I be pregnant" "I have lost like 45 pounds in the past week, what is that." There are special people that have spent an assload of money on schooling that you should be talking to right now. Not random strangers online!!!!
    Anonymous

• I am so glad I am not the only one! You all realize we are all going to get reported and our question/answers will get taken down by THOSE people! hahahahahaha
    Anonymous

• ROFLMAO @ "ram their head into a wall" Ya'll are too damn funny and I needed the laugh. I also agree. Completely!
    Anonymous

• i agree with you. but i also think bitches like yall shouldn't be allowed to post answers on here
    Anonymous

• why because we are honest?!?!
    Anonymous

• because you are honest but do it the wrong ways. like some of those people are young and are scared and asking for help and they dont sit there and read every ? to find out what other people have asked or said. and because whenyou are rude you do it anon.
    Anonymous

• Bitches?? I don't think we are bitches. A Bitch is a female dog, we don;t look like dog, we are human beings with feelings, which u didn;t hurt my feelings cause I didn;t put any of those answers up there. But anyways, what about those scared moms who just went around sleeping with people or even just one guy and got pregnant?? And they can't afford a pregnancy test??? Maybe go to the ER, but the ER is for emergencies. Maybe they don;t know what to expect being pregnant. I know when I was pregnant I had a few weird things go on but nothing bad except a kidney stone that made me have contractions and I ended up goin to the ER.
    Anonymous