Does anyone know of a free site that has layouts for resumes?

I am trying to make my resume and would like to see some options on how to build one and thought there must be some good free sites out there that would help show how to.

lablaw1126

Asked by lablaw1126 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• just type it in the search engine of either yahoo or google and something should pop to help. Or depending on what software your useing you should be able to use the help under the document.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Here is a site. They have a list of "occupation specific" resumes which I think might be very helpful for you.

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help CafeMoms (and Dads) with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy, interview prep, etc. (I never charge CafeMoms for my services).

There are great tips and resources posted in the CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/102837

Answer by rkoloms at 9:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010