Who uses Cash Crate? I don't feel comfortable giving out my real information. Do I have to fill out the information with my real stuff or can I just fudge it a little and still get the money?

mom3cutieboyz

Asked by mom3cutieboyz at 5:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• Kristine aspiringangel01 has the best cashcrate system, send her a message here.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I never give them my real address or phone number, as long as you give them the correct email address you should still get credit.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• it is all done by email so as long as you used to email address you used to register, it should still credit. I don't do mine properly either since we are being honest.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• The best thing is to get a new email and use that one. not your personal one. but also with cashcrate if you use only one email alot of offers wont credit because sometimes they go through the same company even though it dont look like it and theyll only credit you once. no matter how many offers are through them. Use 2 or 3 email just for that purpose.
    AmY403

Answer by AmY403 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2008