Did your children read any books over the summer???

me and my daughter read all kinds of books, approximately 25....

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• We read with the little ones every day... no idea how many! lol

My dd is a bookaholic, and can't get enough. She is presently reading "Promise of the Wolves"... The kid will blow through a full sized novel in a week, I have no idea how many she read this summer- I bought about 10 new ones, and then there were the ones she reread, and hadn't read yet. Now I'm curious, I'll have to ask her!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I read my son god I dont know how many. Hes five & is just learning how to read, But I did read him classic tales like The Wind In the Willows, Black Beauty, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty & the Beast. Right now we are working on Treasure Island. =) He loves them
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• summer i didnt read everyday but during the school year we read everyday its reading program at her school called "strive for 25".
    rosesrred1

Comment by rosesrred1 (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes, dozens! We go to the library every Saturday and each of my daughter checks out the limit of books (here it is 6 for elementary children). They always read them before the next Saturday and our next library trip!
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 9:31 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes, of course they did.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010