please answer im so scared this is my first pregnancy and im 16

i had a yellowish pinkish discharge(only when i wipe) then i spotted jus a lil bit when i wipped then it stopped and nows its jus a lil pink.. im so terrifed i cald the doctor they said it culd be normal jus rest and dont lift things and theyre guna check me tomorrow im not hurting so they r guna give me a bladder infectoin test? im so scared what do u think it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think that if you are that scared then go to the ER. Otherwise listen to your doctor. Most of them know what they are doing.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• go to the er if your scared and yes they will tqake a urine sample they always do
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• How far along are you? If they didn't rush you in, then they probably know what they are doing. Just relax like they said and watch something on the boobtube. :)

It is tough to be pregnant your first time, no matter how old you are.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 5:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Everything should be fine. Don't panic. If the dr thought it was something worse he/she would have sent you to the ER. Try to remain calm. Do you have someone who can sit with you and keep you calm?

Answer by admckenzie at 5:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• m.robertson - that was so very mean of you. You should be ashamed. I bet you don't believe in abortion but love to bitch out the girl that keeps her baby.

Hey poster - don't worry about her. Go to the ER or call someone you trust to talk to.
    Anonymous

• With my first pregnancy I spotted almost every month when it was time for my period...it was a light pinkish, brownish discharge. The Dr. said it was normal!!! I hope everything is okay!! Don't get stressed out!! Goodluck :-)
    collinjs15

Answer by collinjs15 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• anon. she is scared and you are putting her down. Why did you post at all.?

I was 16 when i had my son. i had the same problem. with all 3. it is always a uti though with is a bladder infection. i got them so much and they really dont know why that i dont have any symptoms of them so i dont have a burning or itching or anything.

dont listen to people that put you down for being young.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• honey just a little advice dont post that your 16 ok just ask the quetion cause then you get the idiots like up above that post annoymous to bash you i had one at 17 but like i said before if orried go to the er .. if you ever need to talkim here all the time my SO wokes salot and im on bedrest lol so i am here ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• isn't that like normal?? I've heard women that spot a couple of spots and then stop. Usually when u miss ur period, you spot like some blood or pink stuff.
    Anonymous

• Well, some people spot early on in pregnancy. If the dr said to stay home, and you feel sort-of comfortable with that then you should stay home and relax. Actually, you should relax a lot sweetie, because that time is about to be gone. :)

If your mom is around, grab her and ask her to sit with you. If she isn't, get another woman that you trust. If you are just sure something is wrong you should call your doctor back before you go to the ER just to check.

Like I said above, it is tough to be pregnant your first time just relax a little bit. Listen to your instincts.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 6:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2008