stress

how do i lower my stress? i am 26 wks pg. i have a 2yr old im potty traning. a 9m old who is learning to crawl and pull up on things. i am fighting with my SO constantly. my bills are crazy. i wonder how im going to get my kids winter clothes which they need SOON. my house is always a mess because i dont have the energy to clean it 24/7 so i let them make their mess and i clean it when they go to bed for the night. my SO works nights so i hae to do everything by myself. I'm just tired ALL the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• let the house get dirty.Its not that important. Maybe yuo can teach your two year old the clean up game? Do the bare necessities for house cleaning dishes and laundry let the rest go. Do you have family or friends that can help? As far as the wonter clothes go search yahoo groups for your local freecycle and post an add asking for hand me downs for your kids. I got almost ALL my baby stuff from people on this site looking to donate it to someone. Honestly has probably saved me thousands of dollars. Those are my ideas momma good luck
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Your SO really needs to get real and understand that you are carrying his CHILD!! He needs to help out and give you a break. Try going to Craigslist.com and find your city, people sell clothes for pretty cheap and they're nice. There's lots of stuff on there too. You should find ways to vent now b/c when new baby comes it's only going to get crazier. Maybe join a gym, with free daycare. At least that gives you a few hours break.... something...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2008