i am starting weight watchers today

id love support with this,,,last time i lost 20 lbs with support....does anyone want to try this diet w. me?.....I exercise everyday...eat right and cant shed a pound.........

cameron536

Asked by cameron536 at 5:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm starting my diet today too!!! we can't afford weight watchers but I'm gonna try on my own! good luck to you, we can be weight loss friends if you want!!
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 6:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Good luck with the weight watchers. I need to rejoin myself. I have to be held accountable, guess no will power. If you need to talk drop me aline.
    Simmons1230

Answer by Simmons1230 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I am starting a diet too! I've got all the material and books from weight watchers but i'm not going to the meetings nemore. I am going outta town next week so i plan to start the week after. I could use a weight loss friend.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I am on a diet too! I use sparkpeople.com It's free and there are alot of great people on there to motivate you and support you since they are doing the same thing. I cant afford weight watchers either :(
    Jessnpat2

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I can always use motivation and support to losing weight! LOL I need to do something. It is definately time. Thanks for the wake up call. I would be happy to be a weight loss friend.
    ChristinaCR

Answer by ChristinaCR at 12:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2008