Where can I find information about home schooling a high schooler?

My son is wanting to possibly be home schooled.

Where can I find information about doing it? He is in the 11th grade but does have some 10th grade classes. We are in Georgia.

jandyrodax

Asked by jandyrodax at 6:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• First go to HSLDA and search for the laws of your state. Second since he is in 11th grade, he may qualify for Running Start or a similar program. Lastly, there are so many resources online, do a websearch. Your son is at a great age to decide for himself what he wants and needs to learn. Good luck.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I homeschool my two oldest in Georgia. Mesage me and I'd be glad to give you some resources and suggestions. Wonder if you live close?
    Peaches8701

Answer by Peaches8701 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• im 16 and i just had a baby so i am being home schooled through American School of Correspondence its great
    MiasMommy6908

Answer by MiasMommy6908 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2008