Do you ever shop at Wal-Mart Supercenters for your groceries?

Just curious!

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 1:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yes and I despise every minute of it.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No because I end up spending way to much because I get distracted with all the other stuff they have there. I am sure if I only bought groceries I could save.
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 1:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes and like fist poster i despise it. They are cheap and we need to save money. I wont buy produce fro them though. They have the worse and it goes bad in a day or two. Hell they even sell rotten produce most of the time.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes, but lately I have actually been shopping wya more at Kroger. The prices are usually the same or lower after my discount. Plus their food seems fresher and the meat selection is WAY better.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Unfortunately, but I told DH I want to find somewhere else b/c like pp they suck and their produce is horrible.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yep, nearly every week. I like the prices of course and the produce section is even bigger than my local Kroger. They also sell this really good onion ring batter that I can't find anywhere else.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yes! it the cheapest place I can find. and who doesnt like cheap?! and you can your other household items in the same trip!
    dragonfly101

Answer by dragonfly101 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If I get a gift card for Wal Mart I do. There are cheaper stores in the area. I go to Woodman's for groceries and my husband goes to the commissary for meat.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Every week we buy groceries at Wal Mart. They are the most economical. They have the best selection. Their meat department and produce department are much better than the other stores. I like only going to one store to get what I need.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 2:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Every week.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010