Birthday gift ideas for a 2 year old boy?

we have lots of stuff so I am looking ofr somethingnew and exciting for the baby's bday, something that maybe the older kids will pay with also as a group. I was thinking the making mud pies set that walmart has. We do not do a whole lot of gifts for bdays so this and a few small things would be it.
Anyone have that toy yet?

mamallamaof2

Asked by mamallamaof2 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try the following website for some ideas.  What to Get the Busy Toddler in Your Life 

You can also just take him to a toy store to see what sparks his interest. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Don't have it, but I would if we had room for it! Looks like lots of fun!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• anything thats eduational is always great idea...i try and get toys and games that will help my nieces and nephews sine they are in school id rather it makethem learn than not at all...v-tech is a good brand and anything leap frog is awesome toys with little games you an buy for like 20 dollars at wal-mart and toys r us
    bren_011

Answer by bren_011 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I don't have that, but my 22 month old is really into cars right now. We race his Shake N Go cars down the hallway.

Answer by missanc at 4:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• for my son's 2nd birthday i was gonna get him a little plastic lawnmower thingy for him to push. and one of those little toddler couches that folds out into a little bed, just for fun. i don't have a lot of toys for my son and won't be able to afford much for his birthday. toys that he will use when he gets older are good cuz he might not use the heck out of it right now and then start liking it later
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010