My and my fiance have beening fighting lately and I dont like it.. adult content

Im going to try to sum it up kinda quick! First off, my and fiance have been together for about 9-10 years. We are in our mid 20's now. We just had our first child 2 years ago.
So here's the problem: In the past, we have split only one time (2007) for 3 months. My brother moved with him while I moved out. Of course we got back together! Things seem to go really great at times and bad at times. Now I know there is no such thing as a PERFECT relationship but I think we are getting fed up with it. Its gotten really bad within the last few months. He thinks I b*tch all the time and am cranky. Thats not it all. He dont see it my way tho. Yea I do get cranky, who doesn't? I work full time and go straight home to picking up after everyone. It gets old. I know my daughter is 2 yrs old and I am working with her on picking her toys up but at least the guys can. But they feel as tho they shouldnt go home and clean. So we all fight.

dragonfly101

Asked by dragonfly101 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Im kind of thinking it might be because my brother lives there with no job, no money. And will not help with NOTHING around the house. Im getting irritated with him but dont want to cause a fight between us. And the fiance dont want to do nothing because my brother is there and they are best friends. I just need advice or somthing!
    dragonfly101

Comment by dragonfly101 (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am a SAHM now but when i was working full time and hubby was working full tiime we had an agreement about splitting up chores at home. keeping a house in order is a full time job in itself, i think you should sit down and have a talk with him. Tell him that you are feeling overwhelmed with 2 full time jobs and all that you ask is that he pick up after himself and maybe help out with dishes 2 times a week or put away the laundry for you. Try to make it in a tone where you dont sound like you are telling him what to do. When you get home say " Honey, I'm going to start dinner, can you do me a favor and pick up the toys and clothes from the floor before we sit down to eat. I would really appreciate it"
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• well it sounds like being married won't change what you have going on right now. you have a kid you live together and you pick up all the house basically on your own. heck your basically married already. i don't really know what your question is. should you or shouldn't you. if your going to play house you might as well be married and if you don't want to then break up. why is this such a hard concept for people to understand.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• its not a hard concept to understand. I understand it completely. I just wanted advice on how to get thru a problem like this.
    dragonfly101

Comment by dragonfly101 (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010