What do you do to tell your Husband or S/O... adult content

that you don't want to have sex?
do they get all bent out of shape?
do you just bare with it and do what they want any ways?
why do you feel if you bare with it that you "have" to do it?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH is understanding but I still feel bad. I usually don't "bare with it" because thats not fair to him or myself to "fake it". So when I am in the mood I make the wait worth it ;-).
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• He doesn't get upset. If I say no, that is it, end of story (which almost never happens, lol). He has hands, he knows how to use them.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My DH gets all mad or upset when I tell him no. I do feel bad but hey.... its my body not his! :P
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 2:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• nope, my hubby is respectful of my wishes;... but thats because I hardly turn him down anyway so he knows it's nothing that has to do with him... if you find that your turn him down constantly though that usually sign of a problem that you should speak to him about
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 2:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• The first time I told him no I thought he was going to cry, now he's use to it and if he REALLY wants it he knows how to get me going!!
    desisue0131

Answer by desisue0131 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I just go right out and tell him no. He usually just shruggs it off and goes to sleep.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I normally just say I'm not in the mood. He doesn't get too pissy-he knows I'm not a machine, lol. I don't normally do anything to substitute for it...my husband also isn't the type to slink off and beat off to porn if we don't have sex, either. He'll just wait until tomorrow.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 2:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• the only time I say no is if It's that wonderful girl time- it's jsut gross to have sex then-unless it invloves the shower
    so he has no reason to be upset ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I don't think I've ever told my hubby no, though i have had to tell him to wait until our dd went to bed lol. Pretty sure he would be ok with it though as he tells me no every now and then.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am the one that throws a fit lol I'm the frisky one now but when I was prego I didn't want anything sexual and he would pout so much.....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010