How long after you started dating...

My divorce will be final soon and I am more than ready to start dating. How long after you started dating, did you find love again? I'm not rushing, and I am fine with being alone, but I don't *want* to be alone./ I enjoy having that companionship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Date when you're ready and since you are now wait till those are final and go hit the clubs mama! Good Luck!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i was divorced and alone for 12 yrs.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I've never been divorced but have had break ups before. It always seemed like when I decided to give up and be the crazy cat lady that I would find someone new. Like someone I wanted to be with. It's only happened twice now and I hope this guy now is really the last one!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I was divorced for five years before I began dating. It was a personal choice because I didn't want to attract the same type of man I was divorcing...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• before my divorce was even final. I was not necessarily LOOKING, but I was not *not* looking KWIM. He kinda just appeared, & it was perfect.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have never been divorced but I would say it was maybe a month....like stressedmomma13, I was not looking, but at the same time I was not ~not~ looking. It will happen when you are not expecting it to and in my case completely swept me off my feet....it's like he found a crack in my barrier I had put up..and it was all so natural!
    londonsmommy27

Answer by londonsmommy27 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010