Are you loyal to one brand of makeup or do you have a little bit of everything?

Please tell me your favorites and why?

mom23ks

Asked by mom23ks at 6:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• My favorite foundation is Revlon Beyond Natural. It's awesome, you can't even tell you have make-up on.
    Favorite Blush is Covergirl,
    Favorite Eyeliner is Loreal Le Kohl in Onyx,
    Favorte Mascara is Rimmel London Glam Eyes.

All great stuff!!
    jluvskija

Answer by jluvskija at 6:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Maybelline's Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara, CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus eye pencil in black onyx, and Physician's Formula Wet/Dry Eyeshadow in Baked Sweets or Baked Oatmeal. Then whatever lipgloss, usually from Bonne Bell, that I feel like. lol.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 6:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• THE ONLY MAKEUP I CAN USE IS VICTORIA SECRETS.
    2goodboysmom

Answer by 2goodboysmom at 6:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I like a lot of diff brands but if I had to pick one MAC is great the quality and varieties(even though a bit pricey) but if you go to the people at the counter you are NEVER disappointed at what they do for you. Urban decay and Lorac is pretty nice too.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 7:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have fairly common combination skin (oily at the t-zone, dry on the cheeks, blemish prone). I hate the way cream foundations feel and look (feel heavy, look painted), and powder foundation often cakes, like mud, on my oily spots. I tried EVERYTHING out there, from expensive department store stuff to dollar store brands (I'm starting to sound like a commercial....). When I had a little extra money, I got the Bare Minerals starter kit for my complexion... I will never use anything else. It's low maintenance, real easy, and is light as air on my skin. It really does work like the commercials say it does. Plus, the kit itself lasted two months! If you are able to, I'd say give it a shot.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i use both high-end and drugstore brands.

i swear by Lash Blast Waterproof mascara currently, and Bonne Bell lip smackers (i buy them by the truckload).

i don't think i could live without Benefit She-Laq and Stila tinted moisturizer. i love eye shadows from Hard Candy and Urban Decay. i've just started using Kat von D liquid eyeliner - it's genius!

i find that i'm much more loyal as far as skincare than i am with cosmetics to be honest.
    Reni-Witch-Baby

Answer by Reni-Witch-Baby at 5:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I am extremely loyal to Arbonne.. I switched to the skin care a few years ago and now I use all of their products, make up included because it doesn't contain chemicals or mineral oil or sheep guts or anything I wouldn't want on or in my body.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I only use M.A.C. makeup.
    AvaMariesMomma

Answer by AvaMariesMomma at 6:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008