How do you get the smell of.... adult content

Vomit out of your house? I have cleaned it up but the odor is still lingering. My son was sick this morning about 2 am and it was horrible I heard gagging and lifted him upright cause he was on his back. He got sick all over the room this morning. I also am struggling with the diaper bin ewww it is horrible how do you eliminate your odors? I have a one year old and a new born and four of the people in our family so far have asthma.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Sol-U-Mel works great at eliminating odors - all natural - if you have family members suffering with asthma you should take a look at the EcoSense line of products - I switched to these products and my husband's asthma seemed to get better. - Doctors know that irritation of the lungs by chemicals can trigger asthma attacks -most of our exposure to chemicals is from our home cleaning products. You can view info about the Ecosense products at www.saferforyourhome.com - good luck with everything -
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• buy the best carpet steam cleaner you can find, thats what i did, and now freshness prevails!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Wash everything you can that got vomit. Scrub the carpet. Spray some fabric and maybe just add a plug in scent in that room.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 4:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Use Nature's Miracle or some other enzyme type cleaner on the areas that had vomit. I use a Simple Human lidded trash can as my diaper pail and have no issues with smells as long as the lid is on tight.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2010