WHAT CAN I DO?HELP PLEASE!!

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I'M PREGNANT,I'M 4 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOUR AN ALOT OF STRESS,CAN IT CAUSE A MISCARRIAGE?I HAVE 4 KIDS AND THEY DRIVING ME CRAZY THEY ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING.IT'S STREESING ME OUT SO MUCH.WHAT CAN I DO TO EASE THE STRESS?I DONT WANT TO LOOSE THIS BABY.PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.THANK YOU

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take a deep breathe . try to set a time aside from everything just for you or have a you day i was put on bed rest for stressing and ending up with high blood presure it sucks lol so just try to breathe close your eyes .. i wish you luck
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Whoa, 5 kids will be a lot to handle. Hopefully your partner is helpful and supportive, that's key to getting out of a stressful situation. I don't know how old your kids are but you should start talkign to them about their fighting, tell them that there will be a new baby and you can't have this. Enforce it. Take things away from them, reward them if they listen. Set each kid up with a chore plan for each week, maybe post on the refrig. I don't knwo the ages so I dont knwo what else to say. Good luck though. I heard stress "can" cause a miscarriage.... it's def. not healthy for you or baby. I hope you work this out. :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• MY KIDS AGES ARE 10,8,4,9 MONTHS AND THEY ARE ALL BOYS.
    BABY312

Answer by BABY312 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• oh lord lol i hope you get a girl lol ... id go nuts with that yousound like my mom 9 kids and 7 of them boys lol ....
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Well the 10 and 8 year old should be helping out anyways and not causing more stress!!! Lay down the law Mama!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• yeah I have a 5 1/2yr old and he brings me his dirty clothes when asked, and watches his sister who's 11 1/2mths when I'm in the other room. He's a very, very smart 5yr old. I have him get things for me like, go gert a diaper please, or help me do this or that. He brushes his own teeth and sometimes I do watch him and remind him to do his toung too
    Anonymous