Why dont men make sense?

I have been wanting another baby for about 2 years now and my hubby always said no and told me I was stupid for bringing a child into this messed up world and we are all gonna die in 2012. We seperated and he says he wants 2 get me prego. WTF?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• He just wanting a way to get you back and if giving you a child is a way to get you back then he wants to do it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• so oneone else can have you even though he don't want you either. i would have to agree with his statement why would you want to bring a baby into a relationship that won't last. maybe he saw it coming and that is why he said no.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Read the question to my hubby and he says it's because your hubby doesn't want to lose you and to take your hubby for all the child support he's worth lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• So whats the question?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• maybe he wants to get back with you and he might think you guys didnt work out because he didnt give you a babybut when youthink abou it i think he was the one making sence before becausewhy would you bring a baby to the world on a relationship tht wasnt going to work. i know how you feel love kids and i also ant to have a big family if it wee for me i would go fr another one and hubby and i have talked about it but dounderstand what he is saying too eve though i want to have more kids i knwo this is not the time to do it not for the 2012 thing more because the way the economy is going we dont kwno if in the future he looses his jo or we need a lot more money at this point everyhting is good but you nevver know like changes in a flash and i think its best to have kids not when we want to more like when we can and are in the situation of having them.
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Your husband sounds very imature...lucky for you you didn't bring a child into this world with him because you'd probably have more issues with him than what youare having now!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I guess what I was asking was why did he not want another baby when we were doing good. It wasnt like I was saying it all the way up to the end, but last time things were good we had talked about it. Now that we are doing bad he wants me 2 get prego.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 4:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• And NO I am not going to get prego. We are split for good. I doubt I will have another in the future. Once you look at the time dating and domesticating I will just be too old. Lol. =)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 4:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010