what do you think about this?

a kid purposely spills his water on purpose...so a diaper is used to dab up the water, making it cold...and the child wears it for 10 minutes. the floor is clean, and its just cold water against him...

i don't think this is abuse but i would think its a strange punishment...what do you think?

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 2:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The kid did it himself? Its a wet diaper. They pee their pants all the time. If there was no verbal abuse I'd let it go
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It's better than hitting the child.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Oh, i had no intention of like criticizing, I just thought it was...unique. But I find that with my son, who is around the same age as this kid, I have to find unique punishments all the time.

If it were a girl, though I wouldn't have done it, just because of bacteria and stuff...I don't know, just me. And I'm sorry, it wasn't a diaper, it was a pull up.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• let it go
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010