A question for Pagans....

I read on the internet that Vampires are Pagans. Are all Pagans Vampires?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Religious Debate

• The answer is no. But hey it is a valid question I suppose.

2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I read that all christians are like Westboro Cultists. are all christians cultists?
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 2:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• nope! pagans and vampires are not related. Vampires arent real, pagans are real. Some pagans follow the dark path, but very few! And many of those who follow the dark path dont know what they are doing. Paganism is a nature-based religion. We are one with nature and use her resources while giving back to those resources.

Just a thought on this but there actually is a vampire culture in which people drink other people blood. Although not a true vampire in the sense of how we refer to the word those people are technically vampires. Vampires are not necessarily pagan and pagans are not vampires. Much like a rectangle is a square but a square is not a rectangle.

Ignorance of a religion does not excuse such silly questions as this and definitely should be researched before you ask.
    Soteria79

Answer by Soteria79 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Of course not. I think you should really go and do your research before picking on someones religion. I'm not Pagan and I find these silly questions you are asking a bit offensive.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If it's posted on the internet it must be true! Geez...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• TROLL CROSSING. PLEASE PAY THE TOLL OR BE EATEN.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 2:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• SOME Vampires are Pagan, others are not. Vampire-ism is a lifestyle, not a religion.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• OP- if you are mad that a few individuals said something you felt was slanderous towards your beliefs, feel free to copy the link and post it in this group:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/forums/215657/Issues_and_Policies

where cafemom administration and members can deal with the slurs in a just manner. However DO NOT come on here and post another slanderous question against the entire group of Pagans because of what a few members did. Let the few members that acted like this deal with their consequences instead. Because honestly you are doing yourself no favors by trolling back. Infact you come off as a hypocritical little child in the middle of a tantrum.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• so why are you playing thier stupid game and being as ignorant?
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 2:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Go post that on the anti-Christian questions and then we can take you seriously.

Get off of Anon so I can take you seriously.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 2:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010