Do you use coupons?

Where do you get them, and what kind of things do you use them on?

I Mostly use them on groceries, but my DH likes Axe shower gels and body sprays. If I find coupons for stuff like that I will use those too..

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 2:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ONLY on stuff I am going to buy anyway. I wont buy something just because I have a coupon. Often it's still more expensive than what I was going to buy in the first place.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yes, i shop at the miliary commissary so it is tax free, and i ues abut 120 dollars in coupons on topof that on everything i buy. I get my coupons out of the Sunday paper!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• absolutely! i sign up on websites like the chilren's place or babies r us & get plenty coupons via email. i prefer the coupons that offer a discount on your total price instead of a discount on a single product though. i don't use manufacturer's coupons too often.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yep! I get most of mine from the sunday paper and my sis (we trade coupons). I only cut the ones for products that I use. Sometimes the grocery store will have extra coupons taped to the shelves and I will use some of those if they are on things I need or if I want to stock up on an item.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I get them from the Sunday paper and print them as well. I combine them w/ my grocery stores weekly sales and save a ton!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 2:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I just found a site called couponmom.com

It seems pretty cool so far
    firethearson

Comment by firethearson (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010