I just made an appt for a breast augmentation...

Who has gone through the process?? I'm nervous!!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've never gone through that. But I've going through breast cancer and had 2 surgeries. Best of luck to you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i dk but good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Don't be nervous!! I know someone that had it done last winter, she was in a bit of pain afterward, but after a week or so she was moving around well. (She also had something done with her muscles for "lift," so her recovery may have been longer than a normal augmentation.) After 6 weeks, we went bra shopping together, she cried when we were at Victoria's Secret, she could buy the cool "Very Sexy" bras. She said she would have gone through twice the pain for the confidence she now has. Good luck!!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I had a lift and an implant 5 years ago. I used to be morbidly obese and lost a TON of weight. As a prize??? I received boobies that were still a size DD boobies but looked like those you'd find in National Geographic. To say they looked like National Geographic boobies would be an insult to the boobies you'd find in National Geographic.
    Honestly? I felt like after all of the incredibly hard work I put in to going from a size 26 to a size 5/6 I deserved to reward myself.
    Besides.. being a single mom and dating is hard enough.. adding boobies that have to be rolled up and stuffed into a bra just makes it that much harder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I did last year in april, my boobies deflated after i had my son, i went from AA to C-cup i LOVE them and so will you i was nervous yes but it's a mix of excitment and nervousness, my doctor was great! Do lots of research of how you want them to look and go will silicon i have saline i dont like the feel it feels like water ballons, and take your meds after it will hurt after but keep up on your meds and it won't be bad. They will stay swollen for a month or two then they will settle in i loved them swollen though, have a great time it's a wonderful opportunity for those of us who weren't blessed with breasts
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i want to get mine reduced... the grass is always greener on the other side huh? lol
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010