How do you deal with your better halfs "psycho ex"?!?

Already we have all had to deal with it at some point in time...a crazy ex who you are trying to ignore but doesn't give up. While messing round on Facebook on my phone I was looking thru pics and phone took me to her page instead of next pic since she left comment, tried to back out of her page and it poked her. Now all she does is send this ignorant e-mails and tells him it's sick how we are all over each others pages...yea she's jealous but how in the hell do we ignore it with the fact when he comes home from war she won't be living to far?!? I thought bout having him and I answering door wrapped together in a bed sheet if she stops by to give her a good wake up call...but who knows...the emails she sends are horrible and I know they are not true but enough is enough! BLAH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• we moved 400 miles away from his phyco ex and changed our phone numbers so she cant contact us!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• That will be hard to do unless the Army stations him some place else. Kind of hoping that happens....thought about writing her back...but I was raised to be better than that so I just ignore it and hope we can figure something out.
    londonsmommy27

Answer by londonsmommy27 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have to deal with a crazy ex right now too. Only him and her have not been together for like 8,9 years!! She's still in love with him and even confronted me and was telling me how they still talk all the time and he asks her to come over. How they still very much love each other...blah, blah, blah. I just smiled and nodded along and told him what happened and now he won't talk to her anymore. He said they would text like a happy birthday once a year or whatever and that was it. I was just like I can't tell ya what to do, but every time you talk to her you are only fueling her more. He agreed and now just ignores her. It is easier than your situation cuz she does not live close to either one of us. Maybe it's time for your guy to step up and tell her they can be casual, but he is with you now.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Her emails are like "you will never be as close to him as I am" and "he is actively trying to get back with his ex wife" I know I am closer to him then she is b/c we are talking marriage when he comes home and as far as the ex wife he stated in the past there is no trust there and she is dating the guy she cheated on him with while they were married. I have sent the emails to him *he is over in Afghanistan right now fighting in the war* and am interested in hearing what he has to say but there isn't any communication right now till they get the computers and phones set up at his base.
    londonsmommy27

Answer by londonsmommy27 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Does he have a child with her?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• With his ex girlfriend No.....with his ex wife he has 2 girls.....My boyfriend warned me she was psycho how she was always wanting to fight it seemed but would always say "I love you" and get mad b/c he wouldn't say it back...only b/c he didn't feel the same way
    londonsmommy27

Answer by londonsmommy27 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• lol i know how that feelsmy hubies ex was cazy over him and was just doing so much stuff he found out my number i had to chang emy number like 3 times and she would say so much stuff while i was pregnant so what i would do was just ignore her if she send me a messege i just wouldnt even read them anymore all she was tryign to do is making huubby and me mad. i remember once she claled saying she was about to meet with hubby thaat his car was parking already in the front door adn stuff she didnt know hubby didnt go to work that ya and was sitting right next to me. but i would just not even open all the messeges i think she got the messege because she doesnt do anything anymore. the more you write back to her the more she will go on. just ignore herif she goes to your house dont open the door and if you guys do open the door just let your hubby tell her tha he doesnt want to see her again to leave
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I haven't wrote back to her....it's been tough...at first reading them I got really pissed off and questioned some things...then I was like wait a minute him and I have already talked about everything she is mentioning and I know he isn't lying to me....and then laughed about the e-mails. I told my b/f that I don't want to talk about her that I just want us to ignore her eventually she will get the hint.
    londonsmommy27

Answer by londonsmommy27 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My husbands ex is psycho. I think she had a nervous breakdown when he left. She was always a controlling bitch and still is. The difference is that he doesn't do everything she says anymore and it drives her mad! She contacts him dozens of times a week under the guise of concern for their daughter but in reality it is all about her being jealous of me, dh & sd's awesome relationships. She is a rich, working mom and can afford all the best everything but she neglects sd b/c she is so wrapped up in hate & revenge. We are broke as a joke but ain't we got love. We are happy, she is miserable. Sad but true. Anyhow, we have found it's best to ignore her rants, like a two year old pitching a fit. They want attention, you want peace. Be the peace you want to see. I heard some good advice on here not too long ago: don't let her rent space in your mind. Wise and true, although difficult to accomplish at times. Good luck!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 6:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Thank You...never looked at it as her "renting space in my mind" I like those words of wisdom and truth!
    londonsmommy27

Answer by londonsmommy27 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010