• In the Spotlight:

can you tell if you are pregnant?

well it is almost going 2 be 2 weeks since i ovulated & i had sex a day before i ovulated well this is not normal 4 me because the time i ovulate i have a mucus and it feels like if i am on my period because i feel all wet and it gets on my panties.but after im done ovulating it stops feeling that way but now this month since i stoped ovulating im still getting that mucus where sometimes its on my panties but i feel all wet what could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I have it too, I think it just discharge that keeps your body clean.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Maybe you never actually ovulated when you thought you did but your body was producing that cm because it was trying too. You could still be trying to ovulate. I noticed that I sometimes get a little wetter down there right before my period and also when I got pregnant. i guess that's not much help but your hormones effect everything.
    EthansMomma129

Answer by EthansMomma129 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2008