SJNCE I HAD MY BABY? MY BABY DADDY DONT PAY NO ATTENTION TOO US BUT HE IS HAPPY THAT WE HAD I BABY. BUT HE IS ON THE X-360 24/7. SINCE THEN WE DONT HAVE SEX OR NOTHING AT ALL WHY WHY? BUT HE SAY THAT HE LOVE ME AND THE BABY. HE DONT WORK OR GOES ANY WHERE AT ALL JUST TO THE STORE TO BUY CIGARRETS WHY IS THAT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Sounds like he may be a bit overwelmed and needs to redirect his anxiety. Also, he needs to be careful XBox can be addicting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I have to agree with the above. maybe you should talk to him. how are you getting by if he doesn't go to work? explain to him that if he doesn't go to work, he won't have any electricity to play that XBox so he needs to go at some point. lol
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 10:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Sounds like he needs some growing up to do and he needs to
    GET A JOB!
    Hope you are working, I would hate to think you both have a 360 and are using tax payers money to buy those things. Get off the system and I don't mean the 360 either.

Although I answered this question, I have a feeling this was a joke of a question. Even though some people do live this way. It's truly sad.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• sounds like somebody needs a swift kick in the ass, or the x-box. if he wants to sit around playing video games all day tell him he can do that in his mommie's basement. a video game cannot be addicting - it's that the person doesn't care to do anything else.
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 11:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• hiddenpoet, I beg to differ. A video game can very much be addicting. As a teenage mother who lives with three male roommates and three separate X-box 360's, I can promise you that a video game can be addicting.
    cleverusername

Answer by cleverusername at 1:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• clever name, people choose to play a game - an addiction is something that you cannot mentally or physically live without if taken away. will these guys have a psychotic meltdown if thier x-box breaks as they are so prone to do? no, they won't. will these guys go through bodily withdrawals if thier x-box breaks? no, they won't. the word "addiction" is abused these days.
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 2:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• get rid of him, hes just taking up space.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• are you saying he doesnt even have a job adn you are doing everything? if so...lazy much?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2008