Took two pregnancy test both negative and still no period..Now what to do?

well, In july I had to take provera to get my menstural going and it helped. So started period then start clomid as well. Now today is September 10th and still no period, two negative test and now awaiting on a phone call back form the nurse. She had told me they will probably have me take a test there to make sure because it can show up a little later. I am about two weeks late and I just want to get this part over with and to start back at square one.

caleb2008

Asked by caleb2008 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a couple of weeks and retake it...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• wait a few more weeks retake the tes, if still no period you may need to contact your doctor and have them do a blood test or even an unltersound to see whats going on...good luck, have any more questions feel free to ask me, :)
    bren_011

Answer by bren_011 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• take the test first thing in the morning, hormone levels are higher in your first pee than the rest of the day.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• my friend was 4 months preg before she had a at home + preg test. go get a blood test if you can. and if you dont get it after a month ask for an ultra sound. thats how my friend found out. she had a feeling she was preg even though it wasnt shoing up.
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 8:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• do blood test it is more accurate .if it is negative visit your doctor after 2 weeks.
    duriahythem

Answer by duriahythem at 6:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• dont always trust a store bought test i bought 4 different kinds and prices and all came out negative so 2 days later i go to clinic and im pregnant turns out i was about 1 month and a half pregnant. also you could be taking the test to soon.
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have been there! Sadly, waiting 2 more weeks isn't really going to help you, especially since you are on Clomid (I have been on that more than a few times). I would ask for a blood test, but chances are that you did not ovulate this month. Without ovulation, your body will not always produce the hormone needed to start a period, which is why you needed the provera before. Call the dr. ask for a blood test, and if the level is 0, ask for the provera again, and talk to him about upping the dosage of your clomid- also make sure you are taking the brand name! Those of us who have been on Clomid (which means that she/we don't ovulate regularly) are not going to be patient enough! I have PCOS, and it took us 4 years and Clomid, ultrasound to confirm ovulation, and insemination to finally conceive our daughter. Good luck!!!!!!!!
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 3:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Try getting a blood test done.. it's more accurate.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:36 AM on Sep. 12, 2010