How can everyone be Pro-Obama when a lot of people don't know what his views are?

Please, do not take offense to this because I am not talking about you, you who are Pro-Obama and know the facts. It just blew my mind listening to this. Please listen to the WHOLE thing. Thank you!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU

Tayandstevenmom

Asked by Tayandstevenmom at 6:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I wish you would hav emention HS. he is an idiot. and he interview a few homeless people and then made it seem like they represented all the Harlem voters. I've seen this video before.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 6:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• There are way to many people who will listen to anyone and anything and fall for it. Just a sad fact of life.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• youtube is not a very creadited source of info. but anyways....
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i couldn't listen anymore that was clearly something that was staged. you can tell that anyone that is for obama knows he is about abortion and against the war
    godsgrace1

Answer by godsgrace1 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Did you consider how many people he must have interviewed before finding those two? That is not even close to a fair representation of most voters.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• godsgrace, I'm having trouble understanding your statement. Was it sarcasm? Honestly, I'm confused.

OP: I agree with soonmommyof3. Don't trust YouTube. Would you let your kids write a report for school using Wickapedia? Also, try rewording your questions so you don't seem so... over zealous. Obviously EVERYONE is not for Obama. I sincerely hope you don't trust everything produced by the campaigns of both sides.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I didn't watch it. Where I live there are quite a few people who dont know his views and they will tell you its time to get a Black Person (Bi-Racial) in office. I feel if they would listen to his platform, they honestly wouldnt vote for him.
    Anonymous

• Two of my best friends I am ashamed to admit are voting for Obama for the wrong reasons. One is on the Obama bandwagon because Matt Damon "looked really cute when he was bashing Palin, oh and I guess his healthcare plan is better" (I have gotten on her to do a bit more research on him, just so she can be informed). And my other friend feels that McCain is great but Palin was pandering to the women to get the vote. (I set her straight on this one, that no Palin is there to get the conservatives to side with a very Moderate McCain. She had no idea what Palin's political views were, just that she was a woman). I don't care who people vote for, I just think that they should really do their research and junk e-mails don't count.
    Anonymous

• I find it really interesting - and telling of our nation - that everyone who is conservative or Republican answers anonymously.... seems that way all the time! Anywho... didn't watch the video, but I talk to ALOT of people who don't know anything about the candidates other than Obama did a masterful job of campaigning HOPE. It's like something out of 1984... but I digress... There are alot of lemmings out there who believe whatever line of BS they are fed... some people DO agree with his policy and that he's most qualified. That's fine... but I think there are alot more lemmings b/c they like him better. It's just like when Clinton was voted in...
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 10:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2008