does anybody know any good rockstar songs,?

ok so as ive stated before i have my cheerleading team and its getting closer and closer Nationals and for nationals we picked our theme,:Rockstar meets hip hop now im not worried about the hiphop songs but as far as rockstar goes i was woundering does anyone know any kid friendly rockstar songs are anything that has to do with rock star
and as for there outfits there gonna wear..well i kinda need help on that too
if u have any ideas please let me know there all welcomedd
'p.s excuse my bad typing im in a hurry to get to work lol

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• What about "All Star" by Smash Mouth? It was used in the credits for Shrek.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• All Star's a good one! I love that song!! But, gotta go with my man Chad and say Rockstar by Nickelback and On the Cover of the Rolling Stone by Dr Hook (I'm showing my age now... lol)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I thought about Rockstar by Nickelback as well, but unless you're mixing stuff where you can cut lyrics or you're using an instrumental, it has some lyrics that aren't child appropriate.

(And I like Nickelback, so I'm not trying to be negative, just admitting that sometimes the music Mom likes isn't so good for little ears... LOL)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2010