How can I find a way to make $1200 by next week?

My daughter is starting school but needs urgent dental care before she can start. Our insurance covers the cost for the dental work but will not cover the anesthesia because she needs to be put under due to the extent & amount of work to be done. It also will not cover the dental appliance she will need to replace the teeth they are going to extract. I applied for credit but was denied & i have no co-signer. (I have bad credit because I was talked into a few debts by my husband that were never paid off & I can't pay for it myself since i'm a SAHM) Now I don't know what to do because she really needs it done asap. i don't have anything of value that i can sell, and not enough things to sell that would even come close to 1200 anyway. where else can i find a loan to pay for my dd's dental work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• i would see if you can find any housekeeping work. i have made 1500 in a week before doing housekeeping. but we live ina college town so it might be easy here.....just a suggestion.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Honest answer? I used to be an exotic dancer. I made $1200 in 2 nights. But that may be something you are not comfortable doing, and that is totally okay.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• can they "bill" you? or set up some type of payment plan? even if you were denied a credit, they should offer some type of payment plan! Have any family or close friends who can help you financially and you set up a payment plan with them?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• isn't the anesthesia covered under your medical insurance, even if it's not covered under dental?
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• legally? JK
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• check if there is a dental university in or around your town. they'll usually do this kind of work on a sliding scale and you have the benefit of multiple dr working on your daughters case. good luck!
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 3:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We offer weekly pay, you can check out my website http://www.savefueltoday.goxft.com
    MarieEvelyn

Answer by MarieEvelyn at 8:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• suggestions 1) get a disscount plan at Procard

2)GET A WEEKEND GIG- I know just the place! some are long hours but worth the pay and flexability!

Contact me with your zipcode!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:15 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• why is this all of a sudden urgent?
    Why does it have to be done all at once?
    There is a saying that goes something like this. Your lack of planning should not an emergency make.
    Sit down and make good long range plans to take care of the health of your child.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:06 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Go to a dentist that has Care Credit so you can finance it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010