weezing medicine?allergy medicine?

my daughter is 6 and she has asthma shes been wheezing a lot lately the inhaler isn't working and nether is the breathing machine now we've been to the doctor twice this week and all they say is keep her on the machine, i mean this is the first and i do mean the first time we've dealt with this because her asthma never has been a problem what do i do>is there any home remedies or medicines she can take?
&also my allergies has been acting up its real bad omg! the medicine the doctor game me just makes me drowsy and drained and with 2 kids getting ready to go back to school the last thing i need to do is be tired around here does any one know any allergy medicines that wont make me soo tired?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Health

• have you tried eliminating chemicals? try cleaning with vinegar and baking soda.
    have you tried eliminating meat and dairy?
    have you tried getting rid of carpeting?
    if your allergies are seasonal, do you keep the house closed up and the filters changed often?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Switch your home and personal care products! EcoSense are great eco-friendly, very effective and economical products - since switching to these products we have virtually eliminated our allergies and skin irritations! Everything comes with a 100% money back guarantee - so you really have nothing to loose except maybe your daughter's asthma and your allergies - couldn't hurt to try. Hope you both feel better.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010