just curious if anyone else......

finds it hard to look into your SO eyes while having sex? it's super hard for me to do this. i try but i go back to closing my eyes. and for those that don't have a problem with looking into your lovers eyes has it always been easy to do so?

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I have a problem with that too. I feel awkward doing it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I peek at him every now and then, but it's much easier for me to stay in the moment if i relax and close my eyes.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I love looking into my hubby's eyes while we're having sex; it makes it so much more intense! He's the only man I've ever been with who I'm comfortable enough with to be able to do it though...I guess that's a good sign, lol!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have a much easier time with my eyes closed. I get distracted way too easily. Any look on his face will distract me. However, the noises he makes, well, those will just push me over the edge!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Not at all. In fact I love watching him and getting lost in his eyes. As corny as it sounds, I can see the love he has for me in his eyes.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I like doing it but not like the entire time. Dh did that once to me and it just wierded me out. He kept saying look at me. So yeah it sucked that night LOL. Its just awkward and forced.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My SO would love for me to make eye contact during sex. I find it really intense and it make me uncomfortable. The next time we have sex i am going to try to look him directly in the eyes for at least a minute.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 9:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• This used to make feel really awkward, but not anymore. We are opening up to eachother a lot in relation to sex and now that I can finally look him in the eyes, I can feel the intensity and see that he loves making love to me. I love it!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2010