Do you think is weird a boy that wants to date with a girl that is pregnant? adult content

The boy i'm talking is the same age than me 16 almost 17.. and it's like i have a one year old girl and i'm pregnant again( due in december) and i meet a boy and i think he wants me to be his girlfriend, i already told him at this moment in my life we can only be friends... i don't know.. there is alot of pretty girl so why me? is weird? or he just like me and want to be my friend and more than friend?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 3:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• No. It happens a lot. Maybe he wants to help?
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Maybe he just knows you put out.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 3:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I think you need to stop dating and focus on your kids and yourself. You not even 17 and have 2 kids. Stop it with them men already. There are more important things going on then dating guys. In my opinion the guy probably just sees you as an easy target, see's you as vulnerable and wants to take advantage of that. It probably see you pregnant and thinks "hell i can hit that and not worry about her getting pregnant since she's pregnant already"

Again I think you should lay off men for now and think of your kids and yourself. Think about graduating school before you think about who your next beau will be
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My finace' asked me out when I was 7 months pregnant with my son. Best choice I made, he has been my miracle...
    so yes.. at first i thought it was very very strange... bc like you said..there were plenty of other pretty girls.. but maybe like the person said above me.. maybe he just wants to help and cares for you..
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I agree with caseyandkids...You are 16 and have one kid that is ONLY one and another on the way....he knows that not only will you put out, but, he can't get you pregnant.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• caseyandkids that's so mean, lol.

uh maybe he likes your personality, which seems like you might not be used to...
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 3:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• 16 almost 17 with one kid and another on the way.
    not a good plan.
    maybe you shouldn't be worried about dating
    3boysandmekmcd

Answer by 3boysandmekmcd at 3:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yeah! he told me that he just want to just wants to help! but i dont know... he is very nice and i already went to this house to dinner... his mom is not happy about his friendship with me.. but she is nice and everything! i just feel like there is alot of girls in the world why he want to stay with a girl that don't have time to be a regular teen!
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'm with caseyandkids
    jinxandjoy

Answer by jinxandjoy at 3:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ROTFLMAO ... casey, I think I love you! I just blew water out my nose, but I think I love you! So completely right!!!
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 3:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010