why the f**k does he think he can boss me around so much?

i told dh that i was goin to stay the night at my parents house sunday cuz my son has a doctors appointment at childrens on monday and my parents live closer to it than we do and he was like if u leave and stay the night away from home i just might wanna keep it that way. and or 1 it hurt my feelings and for 2 it pissed me off so i just walked away and he game up to me and said this is why i would want it that way cuz ur acting like a child and all i did was walk into the other room so we didnt get into a really big fight. and i wanted to say so damn bad NO ur acting like a child cuz ur bullying me to get what u want u ass!!!!!!

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like you both need to mature a little and get some counseling.

hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It sounds like maybe you should stay the night at yout parents and if he chooses to do something stupid then its for the best. If he has no reason not to trust you then he should be able to handle a night away from you. If he has that big of a problem with it he can either come with you or get over it that just sounds like high school controlling BF move to me.
    lolo0636

Answer by lolo0636 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i can't follow run on sentences. i'm to confused to make since out of it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Do what you are doing. He'll yell about something anyways. Mine is like this= it doesn't go away, so.....do something and take some time to be nice with your kids, he's just jealous. Revel in the peace and quiet. or bake some cookies together.

Have a good weekend!!
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Why don't you just leave him already? He won't change. I don't even have faith that counseling would help from all the things you have said about this relationship.
    Think about this, has the relationship ever been good? Is there anything good about it now? ANYTHING? Because you have described it to be pretty bad, and I've been wondering why you are still with him.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Oh my gosh, your texting in this question makes me think you and your DH are veryvery young and your fighting over teeny tiny issues makes me think you need to grow up a whole lot. And....when you type a long long sentence with no punctuation and it is hard for us to read what you mean, then I wonder if you dropped out of school in 6th grade. By the time we were in 7th grade we could write and spell and use correct grammar. Yikes... So, just calm down and go back to school.
    Good luck with everything.....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2010