Have you ever taken a break from your family?

If so, for how long and where did you go?

manna1qd

Asked by manna1qd at 6:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes last year I went on a cruise with my sisters & next year I am going to do the same thing.
    LinLin616

Answer by LinLin616 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• A few times when I was supposed to be studying for a test at the library, I instead just sat at the park..had a smoke and some coffee..and enjoyed he peace. (kids were with dad ofcourse)
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 7:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Its been a while...um do trips to the grocery store count? lol, no I guess when I hang out with my friends and go shopping...though that cig and coffee at the park sounds real nice.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 7:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• OK Apr1l, lets go "study" at the library..you bring the starbucks and I'll pick up a pack of ciggs
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 8:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Once a month I get away for the weekend... the ENTIRE weekend. I go to a bed and breakfast in the area and enjoy peace and quiet and how good it feels for someone else to make breakfast for me! If that's a little too expensive for you see if you have any friends that are going out of town for the weekend and offer to house sit for them.
    PA2B

Answer by PA2B at 3:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2008