Asked by hazeleyesfeb at 11:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• seriously. It tooke me like 6 days to find the sandcastle..and my sis is the one who logged on for me and found it UGH

Answer by allisonsmommy at 11:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• If it were easy there would be no challenge...and in the challenge lies the is the thrill of the hunt. For are single and see Mr. Wonderful, perfect in everyway. He comes right up to you and asks you out. Of course you say yes. Now picture this...same Mr. Wonderful flirting with you from across the room. Sends you a note and a few winks. After an hour or so...he comes by and then asks you out...which was more fun. If it is just handed to ya...what fun would that be. LOL

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Probably so you can see other people's pages. Frankly, I'm tired of looking and not finding anything I need.

Answer by 2busymom at 12:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It is a good idea but I think that they make several of the objects WAY to hard to find, such as the chair and the surfboard. We are still seeing other pages but why make it so dang tough? I know quite a few people gave up because they were sick of being stuck on one object for two days.

Answer by cacnotcam at 1:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2008