SO how owuld one go about getting their daughter into modeling...or even finding out if they have 'the look' lol

She is almost 3.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Ok first of all do not waste your time on professional pics most modeling agencies just want to see you what you really look like so snap shots. Make sure pics are just very basic. minimal makeup IDK how old your daughter is. Make sure you get pics of all angles and close ups. If you ever have to spend money for modeling of any sort its a waste. If she has talent then they will fork out the costs. But Im not sure where you are from just contact any agencies in your area. Like in Iowa we have peak modeling agency is a good one. Or there is a website called model mayhem that you can make her a profile put pics and all her info on it. And when different aagents or anybody looking for a model go on looking for something specific they can do a search and if your daughter meets their qualifications she could get some gigs that way to some big some small but its a start. And there really is beauty in everyone. And everyone could be
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 4:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• MODELING AGENCY BUT FIRST MAKE A PROFESSIONAL PORFOLIO
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Pro scout was a scouting agency I looked into many years ago but truthfully they could be a scam. I never had the 500 dollars it cost to go to their "expo" but look up "talent agency" near you.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 3:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Don't do it!! Have you seen some of those crazy mothers at the little kid pageants, etc? I had to deal with them at my daughter's dance class and you'll end up with a spoiled brat running your house.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• How do I make a professional portfolio. How do I know it's worth it? Just because I think she's pretty doesn't mean she can model.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• continued..... a model depending on what one is looking for. Ive done alot of modeling and what I thought they looked for in models is not what I expected. You would be amazed at how they can change you to be what they want you to be. Good luck.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 4:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Photobucket
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Had a ton of pics done today just for us. the photographer suggested we look into modeling.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2010