Have you gone to any concerts this year?

I love going to music concerts!! Anyone else? Who have you seen perform this year? I went to see Chris Young (Country) at the Canton Ribs Burnoff for Football Hall of Fame week and going to see Luke Bryan on Monday at a county fair!

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• Wait-would Sesame Street Live count?
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We went to AC/DC in Las Vegas in April, the Scorpions in July, and Nickelback Oct 2. We love concerts!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Indeed! LOVE concerts! I've seen Puscifer, Tool, Deftones, Lady GaGa. :) hahah. I almost went to Miley Cyrus too...haha
    Now, if we get on a list of concerts i've been to....
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Just Toby Keith this year. Last year was a little better. I love concerts to but do not make it to many because of the kids.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I try not to go to big shows. They're usually outside my budget and I just can't handle the crowds and the heat. (I got heatstroke, passed out and nearly got trampled at a show when I was in my teens.)

I like smaller club shows, where I can actually see and hear the person I paid for. It's a lot more relaxed. And you don't need to pay through the nose for backstage passes to actually MEET and talk to the performers.

So I've seen (this year) Christian Kane (OMG, those eyes! And biceps!), Steve Carlson, Cloverdale and a bunch of indie acts.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• no..was trying to get tickets for the Jay Z concerts......
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 7:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I love going to concerts I have gone to 4 this year
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010