What Can I Do?

I get these little acne like bumps along the edges of my nostrils and in the creases of my nose. It seems tha tno matter what I do or how I wash my face, they are there or go away for short periods of time and come back. They aren't noticeable. I know they are there becasue I can feel them when I touch my face. Any ideas on what I can do to get rid of them?

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 3:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Well, first of all, stop touching them! You might be making them worse. I would try using an acne mask just where they flare up. I always liked the one by Mary Kay, but I'm sure there are some good ones at the drug store, too.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• DIY pore strips. (You can search this with google and I know there's an instructional youtube video out there on how to do it too.) Do it once or twice a week followed by a gentle toner. That might help.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• sounds like comedomes.. they are common. They need to be removed under proper extracting procedures and if the condition becomes severe seek a dermatologist. I should note comedomes are a nice fancy word for black and white heads.

ways to help remove them:
    1. Black Pepper and Yogurt
    You may try this, mix one tablespoon of black pepper and a little plain yogurt. Stirr well and the dough is thick. Paste in the area that has many comedones and let it stand for 5 to 7 minutes.
    2. Wheat
    and Yogurt
    Mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal with 3 tablespoons of plain yoghurt. Mix well, add one tablespoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of olive oil. After all thoroughly mixed, aplly it to the face where there is lots of comedones. Let stand for 5 to 7 minutes, then wash the face with cold water.
    4. Cucumbers.
    Mash a cucumber, you may use a blender or a spoon. However, not until the texture is too smooth. Then, use the cucumber mask
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Know your face type skin so you may choose the exact product to clean your face. Choose the suitable moisturizer product for your skin. If we have a healthy living habit with enough sleep and rest we could maintain our skin smoothness. Avoid stress and have healthy food like vegetables, fruits. If the condition is getting worse, you have to consult with your doctor or professional beauty consultants.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i used a pumice stone (very lightly) and used a tonic from co bigelow haven't gotten them back since.....
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010