I'm having a hard time potty training my twins and it's been two months and I've got no progress what should i do as far as potty training?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh boy. how old are they. Boys or Girls? Boy & Girl?? All of that does impact the potty training. Boys take longer & u shouldn't really try until after they are 2-21/2. My son still isn't completey potty trained and he is almost 2 1/2. We did a " Naked Weekend" after his 2nd birthday. Where we just let him run around naked. Everytime he started to go we would run him to his the bathroom.lol. It was actually funny!! The best thing is to have patience. They will get there.
    Mommycakes06

Answer by Mommycakes06 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• my boys are 15months. they were going pee and not poop. well ryan would just sit there anyways and zander will go. well ryan pitched a big fit one day since that day zander didn't want to go. I heard he was waiting for ryan to be ready. I wwill try agian in a few weeks. They know they got to go and all. so give it soem time. are you giving out awards for it. Like if they pee a sticker if they poop a candy of some sort.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• twins? honey try triplets! lol i have a set of triplets, 3 boys and a girl, and now have twins, a boy and a girl even though they arent potty training yet, they are soon to be! the triplet boys were actually the hardest for me,(they couldnt understand the concept of having to hold their weenie so the pp didnt go everywhere, it took forever for them to understand), pooping is harder to undrstand, they should get an award, but only for a few months otherwise they'll be 6 years old and asking you for a prize when they go potty! as for girls, just put them on the pot until they pp like if they start grabbing their privates then its time to put them on the potty, i constantly had to ask my dh if she had to go they will catch on, and remember: patience is the key!
    triplethetruble

Answer by triplethetruble at 11:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2008