Is there any work at homw business out there, that offer real results?

I looking at work at home business that offers real results, so that I can stay home with my childrem instead of paying for daycare.

Latinamom345

Asked by Latinamom345 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• i work from home and love it.. i dont have a huge pay out or any quota so i work it how i please..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I love my work from home business - I have 3 kids and I love that I am able to be home with them - if you would like info - I have a great online presentation that explains the company that I work with , their great products and why they are different - I look forward to hearing from you.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I have made some good money with Scentsy. They are such awesome people to work with!!! I personally offer sign up incentives. I'm happy to help with more details or any questions if this is something you're interested in. Even through this recession...Scentsy has grown over 300%. In just a few short years, this new company now has 100,000 consultants, and it's still growing strong.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My company has lots to offer...as a busy mom of 5, I don't have time to carry inventory, do parties etc...I love what I do...You should check it out..if you would like, message me at thecoonfamily@mahaska.org and I will email you the link to take a peek...Jen
    SOCMom

Answer by SOCMom at 8:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ , http://www.iavoa.com/ , http://www.vanetworking.com/ ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Do you mean it? Many people have said that before but there is no results because THEY DONT PUT INTO IT.  They say they dont want something get rich quick, but its totally what they expect!

If you are a true worker, know what you want an recognize real opportunity I encourage youto hear this call with Millionaire, investor, best selling author Robert Kiyosaki with OUR COMPANY, Anyone reading this is open to listen. 605-475-443

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• If when you find you are ready for more information, myself and a teammember will give you a call, its against our rules to work alone :0)

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was in your same shoes a little over year ago honey. I was introduced to a health and wellness company with nothing to lose, so I jumped in. I started April 2009, was able to leave my corporate job in august, and supplemented my full salary in November! Love what I do and the support from great friends I've met. So yes, this business has been very legit for my family. Would love to share more with u honey if u are interested! Hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 1:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2010